Mother. My greatest blessing, my biggest joy, my proudest accomplishments are the two halves of my heart-my sons.
Believer. I believe in God and everything I have and everything I am is from Him. I believe in being accountable to Him and you in my business practices and that's why I believe in giving you an amazing experience, the finest products, and exceptional customer service. I believe people are God's beautiful creations and He gives me the gift to show you through my images.
Dreamer. I dream of my kids' dreams and futures. I dream of trips I want to take, of places I want to go, and of people I want to meet. I dream of a successful career in this beautiful and crazy world of photography. I dream of people still caring about others and doing what is right. I dream of living each day with a happy heart. Dream Big, I do!
Some things about me...
- I have 2 handsome sons. One in Law School and one in College.
- I am a CPP (Certified Professional Photographer) through Professional Photographers of America. (less than 3% of the world's photographers achieve this honor!)
- I have an A.A.S. Degree in Photography.
- I am an Adobe Certified Associate.
- I shoot Canon professional grade equipment.
- I hate wearing shoes but love Converse and Cowboy Boots.
- I deal & play cards left handed & cannot do it right handed. That's the only thing I do left handed. Weird I know.
- I love to cook & bake-especially old family recipes.
- I love to read.
- I hate summer and any temps above 70 degrees.
- I prefer the mountains over the beach.
- I've always wanted a pet monkey.
- My favorite drink is Cheerwine.
- I love to smile, laugh, and I can talk all night.
- I absolutely love to travel. I've been to England, Scotland, Wales, Mexico, Washington DC, and to 37 of the United States. My next dream would be Ireland or Alaska. (Yes I do Destination Sessions!)